Tuesday 27 April 2010

'To Do' list for this week.

Week - 26-30th

-> Take photos (good quality) for documentation.
-> Start typing up documentation.
-> Write up statement by 29th. (thursday)
-> Finish sticking in sketchbook photos.
-> ANNOTATIONS.

Oh also, buy birthday cards... so many birthdays coming up in May it is unreal, I can't wait for my birthday actually, well that's a lie, i'm really frightened by the idea of turning 20. I just like the idea that it'll be the summer holidays when my birthday comes around, and I can spend time with my family, and the guinea pigs, I must post a picture of them.

&& I'm buying myself an IPOD next weekend, seeing as i'm working all this weekend, stupid beer festivals! :( OH I did a drawing yesterday that i'm going to post once I figure out how to scan them in.. I am ashamed to say I am yet to learn how to use my scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment