Wednesday 26 May 2010

paintpaintpaint

For the past three days I've spent 5 hours a day painting the studio, preparing it for the degree show. It been tiring, and I'm all set for three more days of it next week as well. Coming back to reading gets harder and harder, it's like I just don't want to come back anymore, any happiness I had for this place is GONE.
I spend my time drawing, well more doodling but what ever... I've watched a few films, and had a friend over... but the days are DULL! I'm even getting fed up of being on the laptop - which is very odd! GAH! I just want it to be summer already, I can spend my days at home or with Joe. Cannot wait one bit.

Things to do over summer:
- Picnic.
- Go to an aquarium.
- Go to the beach.
- Read my art books.
- Get my ears pierced again! :)

I'll think of more later but for now that's pretty much it, I won't have much money though to be fair, so going out a lot will be hard. BAD TIMES! I am just looking forward to my home, as much as it's cool to have my own room, it's lonely and I miss Joe and Sam.. a lot! Not that I'd admit that to them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment