Saturday 11 September 2010

Just LOL.

Whilst browsing my friends facebook, I found she'd posted a link to a site which has some rather witty lines on it..
(www.dearblankpleaseblank.com)

'Dear Fat Chicks,

Please realize when guys say they like girls with curves, that does NOT mean they are accepting of the curves on your double chin and multiple abdomen rolls.. Scarlet Johanssen has "curves." You're just plain ol' FAT.

Sincerely, Can I Interest You In a Treadmill.'


Now, I know I most likely shouldn't laugh, but I cannot help it! There are some very clever comments on the site, and some make me laugh so hard that I cry a little, not that one however as that would be very mean of me, alas it was enough for a little chuckle! I'll leave you with my favourite...

'Dear Buffy,

We have a new assignment for you. His name is Edward.

Sincerely, K.'

No comments:

Post a Comment