Monday 11 January 2010

2010.

The new year is here again.
Mind you I did have a good celebration this year; family, friends and the boyfriend. So overall fun was had, and I would like to think that fun will be had through out this year.

Aims for the new year:
1) Put much more effort into my degree, even if it is only the first year, even if I only need 40%, I know that I can do so much better than that! SELF MOTIVATION!

2) Take more photographs - Make more memories.
Just a general, get out, do more and have fun. I realise have cooped myself up in this room inn halls for too much of the term time, I want to go out, meet people, do life drawing on a tuesday. Gosh, there is so much out there, and i sit inside all the time. This MUST change.

3) I would like to get a tattoo. I've had an idea in my mind for around a year, and i'm still really keen to get it, so i think this year should mean i get it. I want to try new things, get more piercings aswell!

and finally 4) My family. I need to make more time for them, make it clear that i will be there for them whatever happens to us. I think this is the right rame of mind to take, i can't really afford to break down, just becuase this scares me. I will be strong, and i will help out.

This year means big things for me, I don't want to miss out, or wish that i'd gone and done some thing. BRING ON 2010!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment