Thursday 14 January 2010

Today...

Today, so far has been horrid.

I'm knackered because I spent too much time worrying about my essay which was finished, but I didn't really think I'd done a good enough job of it. Also I've been watching True Blood till the early hours of the morning, which even though is fun, is destroying me.

I've lost my appetite.
I eat 2/3 pieces of toast and that is it.
I wish i knew why.

They put me on a list.
I now am classed as someone that needs extra help.
My god! That is degrading!

I can't seem to feel good enough.
For anything...
Art, Joe, my family.
Gosh I hope I'm not letting them down.
I think i'll just curl up and sleep for the rest of my life, it seems like the only time that I don't feel shit is when I am alseep. Although my dreams have suddenly become more.. twisted? Well that's kind of the word.. I am starting to think I may need to try some calming tablets again. God I thought I'd ever need those again!

Ahhh well.
Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. Things like this happen, hun. This time last year, I hardly had any appetite either. It's why I lost one and a half stone in my first term of Uni. You're still adjusting to the newness of everything, and I know you go home at weekends or whatever, but it's still a BIG difference to being at home all the time.


    As for the extra help list- don't worry about it. Your Uni just want you to achieve the best you can, and it's not a sort of 'oh, she's shit, we need to help her' kind of thing. It's them seeing that there's a potential in you that you're maybe struggling to unleash. That's all.

    Chin up, dude =) Just remember- 'a nemo' :)

    ReplyDelete