Monday 18 January 2010

Ville Valo.

Currently I am sat on a collection of one pence and two pence coins, with the odd five pence piece thrown in for good measure, a collection that has been growing ever since I started back at uni this term. I'm sure there is no more than a pounds worth in there...
Anyway.

I'm listening to a plethera of lovesongs by the band H.I.M, a band I spend most of my days and nights listening to. Plus I must metion that Ville Valo is the reason for a number of obessions I seem to have with the band...

"In six hundred and sixty six ways I love you."

He voice is beautiful.
I often find myself falling asleep to it. The lyrics, so meaningful.
I envy the talent that he possesses. Both in writing and singing.
An artist.

Anyways.. I'm going to see them in March, which is amazing. I'll have my two favourite men in one room! It's hard not to show the excitement that I have bottled up inside. I've heard that they are amazing live, and i'll be able to experiance this myself!!! :)

But. The reason for this blog. Is pretty much that there is no reason, although I read an artical in Kerrang! about Ville Valo and I just wanted to share my love for the band, especially their lead singer :D I will meet him one day, just to tell him how highly i reguard him as an artist, a poet and a genius.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment