Sunday 6 June 2010

It's the same

every time I go shopping.


One day I'll be who I want to be, I'll be happier and I'll be thinner, not too thin, I mean I completely refuse to be anything smaller than a size ten! But I've let myself get chubby again, it's not the first time, it most likely won't be the last. At least I managed to pick myself up some summer clothes, I'll feel happier knowing the clothes fit me well, even if they are size FAT. My mother and I will be joining weight watchers over summer, I'm mainly doing it to support her weight loss as I only need/want to loose a stone, but I'd like to learn about eating the right foods, and managing food etc, it'll be good for me.

But for now - ENJOY THE LAST FEW WEEKS AT BRIDGES!
My week includes:
-> Sakura rock night Monday.
-> Last comedy night Tuesday.
-> Joe's gig Wednesday.
-> Summer ball Friday! :)

Busybusybusy..
Must loose weight!
Busybusybusy..

No comments:

Post a Comment