Sunday 20 June 2010

Today was

in a word - PAINFUL!


My job consists of being ordered about by a chef who thinks he's running come kind of high class restaurant, when really he's working in a village pub. The staff there bar a few girls cannot do their job! I know I'm fairly lazy but there's this one girl who is a complete dick... I was so pissed off today that I think I may have yelled at people without meaning to...
I've been at this pub for 5 years now, and I'm really getting fed up. if it wasn't for my lack of university funds I don't think I'd be there anymore, as it's getting harder to find the motivation to even show up.


*thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney
thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney
thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney
thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney
thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney
thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney
thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney
thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney
thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney
thinkofthemoneythinkofthemoney*

No comments:

Post a Comment