Friday 25 June 2010

Sad times.

Today I left halls.
Bridges Hall 09/10.

It was really quite hard to pack, watching my room slowly fade into a hollow shell, it was horrid. I found myself unable to sleep, staring into and almost asylum like set of blank walls, a pool of off cream paint surrounding me. As I stared at the ceiling I thought over all the times I've spent at Reading, and the friends I've made, and to be honest I'm pretty happy with how my freshers year has panned out. The girls that I have spent the last eight or nine months with, have seen the best and the very worst of me, and I couldn't be happier with the relationships we've made. I do hope that wee stay in contact, and I know that Lini. Gaby and myself will spend a fair amount of time together over the remaining two years of our courses, which is something I truly look forward to!



No comments:

Post a Comment