Friday 2 July 2010

Currently...

I'm watching Supersize vs Superskinny and I'm thinking about all the blogs I've written about my bodysize.. Here are two recent full length pictures of me:

I really don't like them at all.
So here's a breakdown of my size at the moment:
Clothes size: 14 FAT!
Bra size: 36FF FAT!
Shoe size: 8
I want to be my old self... my smaller self, at least a size 12 if not 10. A lot of work has to be done to put this plan into action, and I have started to do weekly workouts with Joe to help me get fit. Then as soon as mum sorts herself out, we'll be joining weight watchers to help us with eating healthily, this will hopefully help me to get to my ideal size and weight...
So here's a picture of me, when I'm a size 12 and happy with how I look:

> God, Help me get the motivaion!

No comments:

Post a Comment