Thursday 1 July 2010

Yesterday..

a friend put in her status that if you were to reply what she'd written she'd comment you back with a blunt opinion on her opinion of you. Now usually I don't care about this sort of thing, but I thought to myself why not, let's see how brutally honest she is with me, and it turns out she had nothing bad to say about me, although she did point out a few things about me I already know though.

> Low self-esteem/confidence.
> Also telling people what I really think of them, causing a fair bit of inner rage which is usually channeled through a mass amount of doodling.

This is something that I have been battling since about the age of 13, and I'm fully aware that I let it show within what I do. But his doesn't mean I know to improve upon it, I've got to find a way to see myself in a better light.. oh I don' know. It's no good me keep writing about it, because in reality I'm no going to bother changing, I've grown a little in confidence since uni, but I'm not sure how to improve on my thoughts about myself.. I want to start putting images on here that inspire me to think differently, when a photo of me is taken that I like for one reason or another I will upload it and write why I like it, and maybe I'll see myself differently?

Starting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment