Sunday 11 July 2010

I may have just

killed myself.


I wrote earlier in a status that I'd spend my summer (as of tomorrow) drawing/sketching/doodling/painting, I will get myself to Beaconsfield tomorrow and buy myself new sketch books so I can start. I will get busy doing my art, I love art and I personally don't feel that I'm giving it enough attention, so as of tomorrow it will be my life! I want to feel like I did about art in Alevels, I want to thrive on the work I produce, and aim to better myself, I'm itching to do so, and tomorrow I will start this new step. I'd also like to start taking photos, maybe making some sort of journal, with photos drawings etc..? I'm not quite sure, but once a week I'll post what I've been doing, just so that my progress is recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment