Wednesday 10 August 2011

Finale Ligure ♥

I have had the best summer holiday with my family.
Right not I have big love for my Taylor/Azzapardi family, and I miss them all so much now I'm back home in boring Hedgerley.



Finale is such a beautiful place, I am so lucky to have been able to go out there for my birthday, also the fact that all of my dad's side was there to celebrate it with me was just amazing. My cousins did so much for me to make the day special, I wouldn't have had my birthday any other way. I loved every second!



All that I want now is to go back.
I am not enjoying being back here, it's dull and so boring... also the looming dissertation deadlines/lack of money are starting to get me down! I'm saving every single penny I can to get my self back out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment