Sunday 14 August 2011

Tea ♥

"Love is stronger than death even though it can’t stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can’t separate people from love. It can’t take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death."-Unknown



I'm really in the mood to sit and research my dissertation topic with an endless amount of tea. I'd love my own little teapot so that I can just keep the tea coming. One like this would be lovely don't you think? Yes please :) I think this year I was 20 going on 75... I can't help but love an afternoon tea, a biscuit and a book, or a nice film to watch. Bring on a life of cats and tea cosies!



Oh, and just so you know...
I'm not really feeling myself at the moment. There's a sudden lack of self esteem and confidence in me right now, I'd quite like it all back please - I was doing so well. Can't help but think that all of my luck has run out, and I've got to build it all up again. I'm going to spend the rest of my summer holidays reading True Blood and my dissertation books, alongside going ice skating - the only things (at the moment) that take me away from real life - and into my own world, my day dreamer's reality. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment