Tuesday 16 August 2011

I need a dollar....







Dollar is what I need.
Good lord I need to get hold of some moneys... I want to do a back to uni shop, but seeing as funds are a little low at the moment I'm compiling a wish list here so I can get them when the money arrives. New Look is the first stop, 10% student discount for the win! I'll do Topshop tomorrow and so on... I think I need some retail therapy at the moment if I'm honest, things are getting me down. Haven't got too many people I can talk to right now and I don't know who to pick when it comes to it. Honestly I hate off loading my worries onto people as I just feel that they don't need to here me ramble on about my petty problems - I guess that's what my diary is for! Anyway, enough about that. I'll be back tomorrow with more of my wardrobe wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment