Monday 22 March 2010

all in an afternoon.

I've decided to do some things to my facebook profile I've been meaning to do for a while, for example, get rid of all the stupid fan pages I've joined. Why I decided to join them in the first place I'll never know! I've also deleted a fair few people from my friend list as I never talk to them so I see no point in keeping them on it.

Also, just for blog purposes I'm going to start scanning my sketches and doodles and posting them on here, as I feel I'm not being very creative for an art student, and my blog is lacking my own personal art work. The title of my blog suggests that some artwork is shown, so be it photos, sketches, doodles or random poetry, I will start posting it up.

Finally, I have also been thinking about the idea of 'growing up'. I have a strange infatuation with HIM, and Kat Von D. This needs to stop! I will most likely never meet them, and Ville Valo will not be my husband, these childish dreams, or fantasies need to be cleared from my mind. However I do highly regard Ville and Kat as artists, and need to only think of them as artists not future friends. To be honest I'm actually quite ashamed of my thoughts of saving up enough money to go to LA to meet Kat (maybe even being tattooed by her), and similarly traveling to Helsinki (Finland) to see Ville Valo... LAME! I know everyone has their dreams of meeting 'famous' people, but I am wasting far too much of my time actually making plans on how I could make my dreams a reality.
This is going to stop. END OF!

No comments:

Post a Comment