Friday 5 March 2010



My ideal.
How I should be, but am not.
I know hiding behind a wardrobe of clothes, thrown together purely to get by is pointless, but self confidence in my eyes, is something that I lack entirly. It'll change enirely when my savings reach their peak, and I am able to go shopping for things I actually like the look of, and make me feel good about myself.
Oh.
And I've decided, I will become a more educated person. Liturature. It IS the way forward, i'll start with some classics, just because, they are classic for a damn good reason.

1 comment:

  1. If you want any recommendations, Steph, you only need to ask. Hell, if you're ever at my house when I'm not, feel free to wander into my room and look through my book-case. At Easter, when I'm home, I'll lend you some if you want.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete