Thursday 18 March 2010

my love for vampire films.

i need a change.
something, anything really.
a new hair cut?


I watched new moon last night, and I've decided, that as bad an actress as she is, I do love Kristen Stewart's hair in that film. It is quite pretty, and I think that this may be the picture I'll take with me to the hair dressers.

Anyway, talking of 'vampire films' I'm reading the first book of the series that the television program true blood comes from, entitled; 'Dead Until Dark.' I've watched all the programs, well as far as the end of season two as that's all there is out at the moment, but... I am very impressed by both the story lines and the characters. I chose to read the books, purely because the books tend to be better, and to be honest it's much more fun imagining the characters in your head.

Bill Compton.
My favourite character! :)
He is the perfect gentleman, but has the right amount of mystery and darkness to him, and to be honest his voice is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment