Wednesday 18 August 2010

blahblahblah.

I know I'd posted that I'd put my before picture here of my eventual weight loss.. but I'm not 100% happy with doing so. I'd like to put it on here with an after photo, I think that would make me much happier, I have however, put a copy of it in my weight watchers booklet - just to keep me motivated.
Along with loosing weight comes the task of doing more exercise, and I am yet to make this a bigger part of my life, so starting today I am going out for at least an hour walk, and maybe later a jog. I'd like to say that I'll go for a jog when I wake up in the mornings, but I highly doubt I will.
This IS something about myself I am going to work on changing, because I often rant on about people that moan about their size and sit and do nothing about it, and it's quite hypocritical of me.

On another note, over the next week I intend to draw/paint/sketch till the cows come home! I've printed out my references to draw from and now I'm going to make a start, so soon I'll post some images up on here so you can see..

Off to draw..
I'll blag again later..

No comments:

Post a Comment