Wednesday 25 August 2010

:(

There are so many questions I fear will never be answered in my lifetime.

People often say 'things in life are sent to test you,' and to be honest, that statement has never really meant much to me - until recently. There is a long list if events that I could real off on this site, boring you to your wits end, but I'll desist.

It is truly unbelievable how much people will go through in such a short span of their life time, and those few people that are strong enough to deal inspire me. As for the few that can't, such as myself (who is currently battling with a struggle to keep myself together) during harder days, I sympathise completely.

It is selfish of me to ask why this is happening to me, as there ARE people MUCH MUCH worse of than me, but I ask this:
Why then is it that I have been tested in so many ways this past week and a half?
Why do my family constantly seem to be struggling to get by?
When will we be receiving some good fortune?

I'll end this here, otherwise I fear I'll rant on, getting more and more upset, but I will ask that God, Allah, whoever is watching over the human race, please watch over my dad, keep him strong. Also give my family and myself the strength to help him, and ourselves to cope and move on from recent events. I may not be as religious as I once was, but I need your help now, more so than ever.

Please..

No comments:

Post a Comment