Thursday 26 August 2010

Rah Rah Rah!

Can I take you back?


I'm not sure what you're expecting of me now, I scare easily; and what you've done had shocked me to the point of not being able to look at your photograph. Supportive friends have told me I'm doing the right thing in staying away, and yet I think of you all the time.. Am I making a mistake in wanting to run back into your arms? Should I take the advice I've been given and leave?
I don't know what to do now!

This past week has been such a roller coster ride, in and out of hospital to see dad, witnessing major arguments, trying to brave work and putting on a brave face for friends and my family. I can't deal with you and them at this time! Is that so selfish of me? I don't know where to put myself right now, maybe I'll just curl up in my bed and watch Disney films.

(Anyway) on a lighter note, I've lost another pound and a half in weight making my total loss 4lbs! :) I'm hoping that I'll continue to loose weight till I get to at least my 10% goal. Oh, and currently I'm watching 'Flushed Away' I do love this film, it's keeping me relatively happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment