Sunday 1 August 2010

It's August.

Gosh, this year is going by so quickly.

York was lovely most of the time, although I am glad to be home with my sister. I did miss her an awful lot, I don't think she knows... It was a week spent with Joe's family which isn't a problem normally, I just feel slightly distant from them - out of place maybe?? I can't really explain it without sounding rude or making no sense at all...

Currently:-> I'm sat in my room listening to Dommin, which I've missed!
-> I've paid this months rent, just waiting for the other student documents to be done! Although it's not me who's behind... It's really stressing me!
-> My scaffolding piercing has flared up, and maybe become infected.. JOY! I'm not impressed and I am caring for it 24-7.
-> I've got to step up on my drawing and painting! My skills are lacking...



P.s: It's my birthday on Wednesday, I'll be 20. I'm not really looking forward to it, but still. Oh! I'm now working that day as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment