Tuesday 15 February 2011

Dear God,

make me a bird, so I can fly far, far far away from here. ♥


I'm always moaning in these blogs, but if I'm honest it seems to be the only place I can put the words to the messed up feelings floating in my head.

Today was lovely, Natalie came to Reading for a little girly time, and it was good fun, great to see her again. We went to a photo booth and got some rather hilarious pictures done of each other, just like the old days. It actually felt like being back in sixth form again - just chilling, having a laugh and not worrying about anything. I've missed those days, just Natalie and myself having the time of our lives doing the silliest of things - growing up sucks!

I've been thinking to myself, and if I'm honest (I won't mention names) but, it seems I'm starting to figure out what's going on. It's like I'm nothing to you, well more like I'm just another conquest, just someone to add to your list of so many others. I probably never meant anything to you.... and if I did, I think maybe you should be a man, grow a pair and come and tell me to my face. It's the only way I'll believe I ever meant anything to you at all. Is that too much to ask? Am I not worth that at least? Well, if I was all the things you said I was - you'd make the effort, I guess we'll just wait and see.



'This was something I couldn't have, that just made me want it more.'

No comments:

Post a Comment