Monday 21 February 2011

It never comes out right.

'Is it true what they say you won't give it away?
And I don't know what to do to get next to you, next to you.
Every night, every day you just push me away.
Tell me what should I do to get next to you, next to you?'


I'm lost, at a block.
I'm seriously worried about it because I'm not too sure what to do and where to go from here. I've got no one to really talk to about this stuff, and my journal is taking a bit of a bashing. Which reminds me, I think it's time I uploaded some of the drawings from it up on to here.

I need a cuddle.
I miss you.
I'm sorry.
Can't you just tell me that I'm all you think about? That I'm all you want. I know you won't, and it's killing me - maybe I need this, I'll get over you in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment