Thursday 10 February 2011

It's like

you're the swing set, and I'm the kid that falls.

It's strange to think that this week started in such a bad way, and now things are going quite well. I've achieved a few things that make me smile. I'm pretty sure things will be okay for a while, it would be nice to have just one week of happy so that I can get on with my art work in peace, there's only 4 weeks until my mock assessment, which is a scary thought, it'll be fine though as next week I shall be knuckling down!

Tuesday night I went out for an art night out witha few people on my course, we went to the Purple Turtle, then onto Sakura. It was lovely, and I hope we do a few more this term/year. Here's a little picture of us all in the Purtle just before we moved to Sakura...


It's Friday tomorrow, and I can't help but think that this weekend is going to be rubbish, well, I guess we'll see. It's Fiona's 21st birthday Party on Saturday, but I'll be going after the Jets game, which reminds me... Wednesdays game was amazing! :] But yeah, so this weekend, god only knows what's going on with my house, and what state it'll be in when I get there.



'I know I don't know you, but I want you... so bad.'

No comments:

Post a Comment