Wednesday 2 March 2011

Beethoven. ♥

Recently I've needed music to fall asleep to; so I have put together a play list for myself. At the moment it mainly consists of; Beethoven, Pachelbel, Dear John soundtrack, Adele, Newton Faulkner, Norah Jones, Maroon 5 and a few others. I do believe it's an hour long, which to be honest is too long - I've been listening to the Dear John soundtrack (a lot!) and I fall asleep by the 4Th song; terrible really.

I have so much that I want to say, but I can't seem to write the words down... Not quite sure why though, as I usually have no problem with writing my feelings and stuff on this blog. I'm starting to hide again. I don't know if that's a good idea, but for some reason I can't help it. Pretty sure that someone will comment on it, no one leaves me to sort myself out these days, which I don't have a problem with. It's just there are times when saying nothing (for me at least) is the best thing to do.


Just so you know, you're breaking me.
Slowly, but surely you're tearing me apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment