Thursday 3 March 2011

Dear Lord.

Why can't things ever be simple.
Life is currently a revolving door - one of which keeps slapping me in the face.

Here's me writing down the things I really should stand up and say.
I'll simply write person 1, person 2 etc.
Person 1:
'Say you want to stay, you want me too, say you'll never die, you'll always haunt me. I want to know I belong to you. Say you'll haunt me.'

Person 2:
Sort yourself out!
I'm not going to be there every time something goes wrong in your life, in fact I'm pretty sure I'm going to just walk away next time! Things are getting harder for me, and I need time to sort myself out, get my head straight. It's nothing you've done wrong, it's just there's only so much I can take. I've got to give myself some time, for all the things I've had to deal with. Please just understand, I can't always be there for you.

Person 3:
I'm lost. At an end.
I'm pretty sure I'm about ready to give up, not just on my course, my uni life... but myself as well. It's like I've lost the light in my life that I'd only just got back. I thought I was doing well, I really did. I seems my heart feels otherwise. I just don't see the point anymore. I guess what I'm saying is that, I think I need your help. I'm slipping away, and I don't think I've got enough to hold on to.


Gosh, I could write to everyone on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment