Tuesday 15 March 2011

♥Love.Art.Theory.


Pretty beautiful really isn't it?
I'm not the biggest Johnny Cash fan, but this is lovely.

I apologise for the neglect, I have been really busy, what with deadlines and the like. The work load is really piling up at the moment, and it's taking a lot to keep on top of it. Although to be honest I have done a fair amount of my to-do list. I will conquer that bad boy by the end of this week!
To aid my art theory lectures I bought some arty/philosophical books yesterday, and I'm very excited for when they arrive! Here's what I purchased:



I also got the three critiques of Immanuel Kant; The Critique of Pure Reason, The Critique of Practical Reason and The Critique of Judgement. Cannot wait to get my bookworm on and read through all these little fellows, maybe then I'll understand art theory a little better. Pretty sure I should have done this in my first year, or even at the beginning of the second, but hey! Better late than never!!

No comments:

Post a Comment