Saturday 15 January 2011

Alter Bridge.


Sitting alone in the cold of the night,
You’re trying to find what you need to survive,
You're so afraid,
You can’t go on.
Left in the silence that tears at your heart,
It only reminds you how broken you are,
You lost your way,
But hope is not gone.

Cause the sun always sets,
The moon always falls,
It feels like the end,
Just pay no mind at all,
And keep rolling,
Rolling,
Life must go on,
It must go on.



I don't quite have the words right now, but I'm pretty sure there are a few songs that could tell my story. I've written letter after letter, just trying to put into words how I feel right now, but it's not coming out right. Why can't I sort myself out? How far will I go before I realise I'm hurting myself just a little bit? I only hope that things stop soon, otherwise I'll become everything I don't want to be, although people are starting to notice a change - I don't seem to care. I'm going to do this my way! Screw your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment