Tuesday 4 January 2011

I'd like to go back to 2010 please.

So far, January 2011 SUCKS.
I hate it, and we're only 4 days in!
If the new year continues on this way I have no idea how much I am willing to take of it, and I'm not really pleased with the idea of trying to just carry on as if nothing is wrong. Seriously - why? You're meant to start the year as you mean to go on, and this is anything but what I had expected. I hope things improve, even just a little, that would be fine.

I climbed your arms,
then you pulled away,
a new cavity moved into
my heart today.
The more I scream,
the more it seems
that now I'm through,
now I'm through.




So listen 2011 all I want from you is simply this... a few nights where I am able to sleep all the way through, from a decent time to a decent time. None of this 4am - 7am shit please. No panic attacks, I have had enough! I want my appetite back please, I'm fed up of not feeling hungry. I miss food! I'd like to stop living off of tea and water. It's NOT healthy. Oh.. and maybe a good grade at the end of the year? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment