Wednesday 26 January 2011

I wonder...

when is it my turn to find out what it feels like to fall in love?
All I can remember is thinking, 'I want to be like them.'


Maybe my rant yesterday was completely out of jealousy? I can't help but think that I'm being stupid, and that this is simply some stupid or childish infatuation with romance. It's silly because I am almost convinced that romance is dead, and the literature that I read only spurs on my thoughts. Yet if this was in fact true, why then am I so obsessed with finding romance? It is not important, and there are a few things that should be taking priority - uni maybe? Gosh this is silly. The sooner I get over this, the better.

Oh, can I just say that Bruno Mars is a big fat liar! His song 'Just the Way You Are' is a load of bull crap, based on fairy tales, I'm pretty certain NO guy has ever sad anything like this to a woman... maybe in a Disney film?

No comments:

Post a Comment