Monday 24 January 2011

Gnarls Barkley's

Crazy - as covered by The Kooks, is really beautiful.
I love Luke Pritchard's voice in this cover, and the lyrics have always been a love of mine :) I have no problem with the original - don't get me wrong! It's just the acoustic sound is pretty.


'And I hope that you are having the time of your life,
But think twice, that's my only advice.
Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you,
who do you think you are?
Ha ha ha bless your soul,
You really think you're in control.
Well, I think you're crazy,
I think you're crazy,
I think you're crazy,
Just like me.'


I love it.... It's quite bad really, I've not long downloaded The Kook's cover, but already I've listened to it a hell of a lot! Oh well... whatever keeps me smiling right now is all I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment