Monday 4 October 2010

All the stars were out tonight.

It was like they were shining for you.
I wished upon every single one of them.
All I could think about was how beautiful you really are to me.
Just like those stars.


I've been reading poetry (yes okay, online. But at least I'm making the effort, I'm unsure of what books to buy), I've been learning new words, all in the hope that maybe I'll get a bit smarter. So far so good. I've really enjoyed it actually, words can be so beautiful, but I must say - I feel that romance is lost. However old I may sound with this next comment, it does seem that today's generation doesn't grasp the idea of true love, expressing feelings through poetry, music or even art. I long to be proven wrong, as I'd like to hope that one day someone can show me that love, like it's shown in the movies, and I mean the classic films, still exists.
I think if that ever happened, my faith would be restored in humanity.






I'm not trying to impress you, I just want you to know who I am. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment