Monday 18 October 2010

I recieved a letter.

and it made me cry.

I can't help but think somewhere along the line I played my cards wrong, how can so much happen to one person in a year, not even 6 months! As things develop I'm starting to crumble. It is only now that I can see how weak I really am, and God only knows how I'll deal with everything. If only I were stronger, and knew the right words to say, maybe then things wouldn't be so messed up!
I haven't really told anyone the truth about how I'm really feeling, and maybe there are no words to describe it, but I know for sure it's getting the best of me, and it's starting to show. Some things have got to change, but knowing where to start is proving difficult to be honest, especially as I haven't got many people to turn to... Or the person I want to turn to is busy,, making herself better, now.. I don't want to sound selfish, but I need her.. I can't do this without her, it brings me to tears to know I am coping so badly... I really should just act my age, grow up and be there for her, help her be strong, I now she's going through so much right now.. I'm scared for her.. God I don't know where to start anymore..


?

No comments:

Post a Comment