Friday 1 October 2010

Pinch punch.

- first of the month.


I have got a strange sort of feeling about October, so much is going on within it that it could either be a good or bad month. Stupidly I'm putting my money on good, as I get a semi new start at things; art, social life and being independent etc, but I need to weigh up whether the old aspects of my life need changing. I found this quote on a friends face book.. It's pretty true actually, I think more people need to live to it:

'Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right and forget the ones that don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it.'
- Anonymous.




watch me fall for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment