Thursday 21 October 2010

Exhibtion Day!

The exhibit went really well, better than expected actually.. the only bad thing was they bastard health and safety men! I hate them. But hey I was blocking the fire escape, but to be fair WHO THE HELL DOESN'T LOOK WHERE THEY ARE WALKING! Retarded really, especially as we were manning the exhibit at all times..
It went well none the less!

Apart from that I've been thinking of nan, missing her more than ever... I can't really express it, but I know she's with me. It seems so silly, but I feel like she's helping me with this course, and my life right now, along with Aaron. They are my rocks. I've really needed them at the moment, seeing as most people around me are not very helpful...

Damn this life.
Sometimes it feels like I'm being torn at the seams....

No comments:

Post a Comment