Sunday 3 October 2010

Today I

wrote you a love letter.
I doubt you'll ever get it.
Maybe if things were different, maybe if I knew where I was right now.

You told me that if things weren't how I wanted them to be - end it - sort the troubles out, but I'm struggling to figure out what that means. Its so hard to understand out where I should be at this stage, has it gone too far? Can another path be taken? Will I ever have the knowledge to determine how I feel, or understand what this all means? I must have gone this far for a reason, but it seems that no one is capable of explaining it to me how or why.
It's getting harder.

If only I knew what this feeling is.
Panic? Fear? Love?
Gosh, why is it so hard to label emotion.
When do you know to make the right decision?

Far too many unanswered questions, I can't seem to find myself in any of them.





'please, give me something,
because someday I might know my heart'

No comments:

Post a Comment