Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day.

what a waste of a day.
The lecture notes are out, and after I've done the write ups that need finishing off I will begin my essay. Easy enough question to get my head around, but finding the right subject matter within the text is proving to be a pain in the arse, however I will find a decent topic, and I will get a decent grade. Well - I'll try to my best to get decent grade, although to be fair as long as it's similar to if not higher than my last two essays things will be fine. Oh, how I hate essay writing, or any kind of written coursework. Now if they asked me to write a lovely handwritten letter, maybe it would be easier for me to get a first... I am obviously not smart enough for uni, why did I bother? Ah well, I'm into the second year now, no turning back at this point, that would make be such a hypocrite! Damn... Guess I'd better work hard then!

Anyway, bar the essay stuff, I'm really struggling with today. I'm listening to Stone Sour, and if I'm perfectly honest the lyrics are starting to really get to me, never before has a band upset me like these guys manage to - not in a bad way. They just have the words to really hit me where it hurts... Which makes listening to them a little bit harder than I'd like, especially as I love this album so damn much.
I think I'm going to start work on my new years resolution, now I don't usually make any, but this year I think I need to - some things have got to change.
Favourite song of the day: Stone Sour - Unfinished.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment