Sunday 5 December 2010

Why? Why do I keep on doing this?

I have to stop torturing myself with this.
I'm worth so much more than this!



I have talked to a few friends recently, and they keep asking me why I am constantly thinking so badly about myself (even more so lately).. To which I reply 'I can't help it,' - when one person that actually means something to me makes a harsh or bad comment, it sticks. Also I'm starting to believe that I have this stupid need to please people, and when I can't - I constantly battle to find out why I'm not making them happy the way I should. It's getting silly.
You aren't helping (may I just point that out)!
None of you or any of you. You are all just floating around getting on with your day to day lives, while I am left feeling like.. well, I don't know what. It's always good to know that when you feel down... actually I won't finish that sentence.. I think I'll leave it, you just figure it out and get back to me when YOU have the time, because obviously you have more important things to do right now.

GAH!!!! Dickheads!!!


Now it's pretty clear how much I use the word 'I' in my blogs, but at the moment I'm trying to self-assess myself, figure out why the past few weeks, even months have been so hard to deal with. So I don't really care! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment