Tuesday 28 December 2010

Landaaaan.

Miss Heather Marsh and myself have just organised a day trip to London for this Thursday! So far the plans are:

- Madame Tussauds.
- Lunchies in Covent Garden.
- Starbucks.

Oh it's going to be lovely! I hope to get a photo of myself with Andy Warhol :) and Sly Stallone, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Harry Potter oh so many people! I'd better clear out my camera so I've got enough memory. I have missed spending time with Miss Marsh, it's been so long since uni, for both of us. Still, better now than never.

Also I'm having a lazy night in with true blood and my Starbucks, although it's almost finished now.. BAD TIMES! I wish they were bottomless, and stayed hot! Actually come to think of it, maybe I should sort out my addiction to Starbucks, I have spent far too much money there recently! Ahh well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment