Friday 17 December 2010

Home for christmas.

I'm so glad that this term is over! As much as I've enjoyed this term (I've actually really enjoyed myself!), it's going to be nice to get a few lie-ins and get my eating/sleeping patterns back to normal.

Oh, yea. Also Lisa and that are coming over to England on Monday - so damn excited! I've got so much going on over the next week, and then it's the big family gathering for Christmas day! It's gunna be awesome.

Currently listening to - Buckcherry.
I was advised them by a friend, and they aren't that bad.. In fact I quite like his voice, reminds me of Steve Tyler - kind of? Maybe? Ahh well.. It's good music so.. Carry on..
Currently reading - Art-Language (Vol1Issue1)
Damn essay reading.. Making a start on my essay tomorrow so I've got a lot of reading to do - better make a start ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment