Thursday 30 December 2010

Sorry.

I'll do a blog about today's events tomorrow, with photos and stuff - but for tonight all you're getting is angry Steph - for that I'm sorry.

WTF!?!? I have no idea what you're trying to pull but it's not clever - or funny for that matter! I'd appreciate know what the fuck you think you are doing? This is getting stupid! Please stop being such a dick and GROW UP! I am not a door mat, and I won't let you treat me like this! I didn't expect it from you, there are a few people I know that are capable of this... but you?? I am so disappointed!


I've wound my self up so much in the past hour, and it has reached the point of me going to Starbucks at silly times.. well half 11 at night (I'm lucky that I live so close to a 24hr Starbucks)!! I need to chill out, I think I'm going to shove on some true blood and draw till I fall asleep. Also I'm seeing Amy tomorrow, that makes me smile, so I'll think of her as I draw - I haven't felt like this in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment