Saturday 11 December 2010

This evening

has been rather odd.

Today I've been through so many emotions, I've been completely pissed off, calm and content and even all panicky/anxious, it's been crazy - where it has come from is any ones guess... I'm really getting tired of this, so to be fair when Christmas comes things will be much better - firstly Lisa is coming from Italy with the boys!! And secondly I'll get out of Reading, away from art, and back home to some familiarity, which is odd because I always thought home was the problem. Seems my thoughts are all over the place, it'll be great to get back into going on walks, taking my journal out into the vast fields and greenery that is Hedgerley. One week to go till I come home, lets get through that first - especially as I get my assessment results on Thursday.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment