Monday 27 December 2010

Okay, so kids aren't that bad..


This evening, I was playing with my young Italian cousins, they are 3 and 5 years old - they are crazy fools! I have never had so much fun though! Spinning around, throwing Lewis on the sofa, blowing raspberries and just general childish madness! After two hours I was knackered though...
It was so lovely to spend time with Lisa and her bunch, it's a pain that we meet up once a year, if we're lucky twice - although it does make nights like tonight worth every minute! Lisa cooked an amazing lasagne then we stuffed ourselves silly with chocolates. I can't get over how lovely my dad's side of the family are, I am actually very grateful to be a part of the Taylor family, as crazy as everyone is, I wouldn't change a single one of them!


Overall.... today has been rather lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment