Friday 31 December 2010

Last blog of 2010.

so how's about a little round up.
I'm not quite sure exactly how I feel about 2010, so many things have happened - both good and bad. I'm ending the year feeling happy though so I guess overall it's not too bad? Here's a little round up of things that have happened this year....

My obsession with Ville Valo has calmed down drastically since the beginning of the year - and in March I saw HIM live! :) In November I met Kat Von D ♥!!! <- Of which I must metion David who saved my photos!!! :) Uni went from being shit to not so shit, I'm well on the way to a first - SCORE! Hayley and Lini are awesome and two of the best people ever! I am now well on the way to growing up.. Dad's heart operation helped out with that - that was the shittiest summer ever! I was working so much over summer and did not get to spend any of the money! I've become single - turned out to be a good thing though, as I am doing much better - I've lost a stone and a bit in weight which makes me a size 12 again!!! :D I am a little bit more confident and don't think so badly about myself. I have become closer to my family, and my dad said he was proud of me - he has even told other people about my achievements and how he was proud of them!! My goals in life have changed and I am more driven to do better in life. My journal is my best friend - well, after my sister - who is simply amazing and just gets me! I wouldn't have lasted this year without her ♥!

So things I'd like to do in 2011....
Take more photos! Get my grades up and do well in my dissertation. Go on a long holiday for my 21st - Italy perhaps? Get back into my drawing/sketching - I've been slacking in that department. Go to more gigs and art exhibitions! Just generally have more fun and make more memories.

I just going to write a little thank you to everyone for the support you've given me this year, both with uni and with Dad. You know who you are - I can't write every one's names, I know I'll forget someone! But I want to thank a few people especially - Sam ♥ Lini, Hayley & Gablove! Ginge & Mayme. Lisa & Marky. David Bevan & Nats. I don't know whether I'd have come this far without you, I can't thank you enough for everything! Anyway... enough mush - more new year celebrations! I can't wait to bring in the new year with my lovely sister - in our onesies!!! ♥ I love our special times! See you later blog.



Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment