Thursday 2 December 2010

Turns out...

I know more about art than I thought, and my studio practise isn't failing as much as I said it was! I think rather than fail the assessment I may just about pass :) I'd like to hope for a 2:2... but we'll see how the documentation turns out.


In other news, I bought a new journal the other day, the pages are filling up quickly. The jottings and doodles are crazy, I feel so content when I'm writing in it, but then someone will talk to me and that contentment is lost. My mind just isn't where I want it to be right now, I need to get back into a better frame of mind! Oh, and I can't stop listening to Disturbed right now, which doesn't help the frame of mind at all! I think I'll scan a few of the journal pages in and show you what's going on in this whirlpool of a mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment