Friday 5 November 2010

I can't blog right now.

I've been writing my blog things on paper, I can't quite get the courage to write up my thoughts and feelings on here right now. I'm not too sure if I'm hurting or not, which is silly really, as that is usually something you tend to be aware of.

I've not slept well for the past three nights, and I can't listen to my itunes without getting upset, but I know this will go in time. I need to gain some strength from some where, so if anyone has any going spare, set me some?

Anyway, things to keep my mind off of things are:
- I bought Beauty and the Beast on DVD but need someone to get the security thing keeping the case closed off so I can watch it!!! Bad times!
- Sam's 17th birthday is tomorrow! :) I've wrapped everything, and done the card, so I'm ready!! But I'm annoyed the Jets people didn't get back to me, so that plan failed, which is royally annoying.
- I've got tons of notes to sort out, both to write up and to organise into a folder, I'm not too sure if I even have any folders to organise the notes into!!
- I need to get some drawing done.
- I need to sort out my money management.
- I'm going to write a Christmas list! :)

That will do for this weekend.. alongside work, I think that's enough to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment