Tuesday 2 November 2010

Maybe..

just maybe I don't know what I'm doing.
I'm in too deep, far too deep to come back to you.
What have I done to myself?

Sometimes all I want is you, but I'm beginning to think maybe that's just the routine, that's how I think it's meant to be? I am so lost. I need a break from everything, to sort out my head, but so far that hasn't gone well at all. I'm such a retard, I've got so much to say, but saying it would hurt you, I couldn't bare that.
You've done so much for me.
I don't want to loose you but we've come to far for this to end, and for us to be civil to each other.. Maybe I'm just scared.
Maybe I should man up!
My god this is so ridiculous.
Why have I dug myself into this hole..?
I only hope I sort this out before anyone gets hurt.
Especially you.
For this and anything else.. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment