Wednesday 17 November 2010

It's lovely when I get post..

especially when it's from Italy.
My cousin replied!! :) Today was going so badly until I came home to find this letter, the biggest smile was on my face for the rest enough of the evening.

Today as I just said - has been utter shite, I have had the worst headache since about 11 o'clock this morning, and I've run out of paracetamol and money for that matter.. I haven't been able to have my usual 'get over the headache nap' which has left me in a horrid mood. On top of that, my friend bailed on our plans, so I have spent the evening alone.. well that's a lie - I had some yummy pizza with Lini. :) Oh, and I'm going to London tomorrow, and I'm not excited for the travelling about on the trains, as I'll be on my own, but to be honest I have just charged my Ipod and I've got a rather interesting book to read - this may mean the travelling goes by a little quicker.
I really hate doing things on my own.
I've had to do a lot on my own at the moment and it's starting to take it's toll, I hate spending my nights alone, it's getting annoying, just having someone to cuddle would be lovely!

Oh, and thanks to you I keep staring at my phone - hoping you've text me or something, which is ridiculous! Why? I don't even know you that well, and I've seen you like 3/4 times? This is so stupid!

Gah! Sleep time.. Sleeping fixes everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment