Wednesday 10 November 2010

Time makes this

so much harder.

I don't know where I stand right now, or what I'm meant to be feeling.
If I'm honest all I feel is numb, I can't feel anything, it's not like I haven't tried to, because my God I've tried to feel something! You've made this so damn hard for me, and a select few aren't helping! I know you want what's best for us/him/me/whoever but you are just making this worse.. Sometimes I get upset, but I don't know why, I'm mad at myself, and I shouldn't be, I'm supposed to be making myself feel better. So I'll write it here first:

Please back the hell off.
I'm not ready for all this, give me time!
It's been a week, ONE, so chill out yes? Let me get my head around this, because little do you know this wasn't an easy decision, it took me a couple of months to decide and IT HURT to do so. There are only a couple of people I even spoke to about this, and without them I don't think I'd have come this far, I'd have stayed unhappy, living on the outskirts of what used to be an amazing relationship. I know this isn't what you want to hear, and for that I'm sorry, but I think I'll be okay without a relationship, I can really focus on my art work and I can become more independent and GROW UP!
So give me time to figure out what ever is going on in the mess that is my head, and when I'm done I'll get back to you, we'll talk, maybe you'll even learn from this?

But for now, leave me alone.
End of discussion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, pleased to meet you

    Loving your artful blog

    Please come and let me know what you think about my Travel Art

    ReplyDelete